Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The ABC's of being thankful...

I get these emails all the time. The getting to know you kind. I got one like this and after seeing it on Hils blog I decided to do mine here and not an email. So I will have it here to remind me what I am so thankful for. The big and the little things...


A. Achievements. Its such a good feeling when you work hard for something and getting it accomplished. Especially when you see it for your kids
B. Bedtime when I need it and Bedtime when I need it for my kids. Books blankets and baseball.
C. Clint, Cheesecake factory, cameras and comfort.

D. Dads, Diet Coke with limes and Disneyland!
E. Examples..Learning through examples positive and negative. Exercise

F. Family and friends. The most important thing on my list. I have so many amazing people in my life. Faith that everything will be o.k. especially when times get tough.
G. Grandmas and Grandpas, girlfriends, and get togethers.

H. Heavenly Father, hugs and hair product.
I. Ipods and watching my kids become independent.
J. Journals and Journeys...Love them both.
K. Kids, kisses and kindness.
L. Laughter and Love.
M. Moms and Movies.
N. Newborns
O. Online anything!! Banking, blogging, shopping.
P. Photos. Lots and lots of photos. Prayer...
Q.Quiet time we all need it at some point

R. Relationship's and the smell of the rain
S. Summer, Spring, silliness, playing in the snow.
T. TIVO, teachers, Thankfulness, time, trust.
U. Understanding we can not understand everything.
V. VACATIONS
W. Warmth and weekends
X. X-mas and X-tra money for things like getting backyards done!

Y. Yankees New York!!
Z. Zoo because I can not come up with any thing off the top of my head for Z

I have a lot to be thankful for. I love this time of year because I think every one is more giving of themselves than any other time of the year. I love the feeling of peace and love the holidays bring. I can honestly say I think of someone or something I am thankful for probably every day. Even the days I am not feeling so thankful. I tag any one who has something to be thankful for...