Friday, November 14, 2008

America's next top model...



One of Clint's good friends is getting ready to launch a new company and needed someone for his shoot. He needed someone rugged and I must say he picked the perfect candidate because Clint for some reason does not smile in pictures. He thinks he needs to look all serious. This was right up Clint's alley. He has a deep LOVE for the outdoors. At least I know that if Clint lost his job he has a backup. Even though he would probably gladly take it out in trade for beef jerky! Those abercrombie models better watch out! he he he. In all serious we are really excited for this to launch and wish T the best of luck!!



15 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Clint smiles, everytime you say the word "Cabelas"

Duncahoo said...

That is so funny, but tell Clint he did a really good job! Who knew he was hidding his modeling skills, I am impressed!

HaleyandGabe said...

WHat the crap!!! I remember seeing clint that day with all that crap on his face...I asked what the heck he had been doing, he didn't say much, it was like he was embarrassed or something. who knew he was out modeling!!! hahaha

Cole and Ashli Wilson said...

What a hot brother I have!!!

Hill said...

Clint never really struck me as the modeling type, not because he's not good looking, just because he's too, what's the word...tough or something. It turned out really good, but I can't wait to tell Josh that clint was modeling.

Marianne Martin said...

That's pretty cool. You can tell modeling has always been a secret passion of his.

thescotts said...

WOW! He looks great! Good photography too!
If you can't make it too my mom's party, let me know if you want me to order you a new lid. I would LOVE for you to come so I could see you!

Jenn said...

That is Awesome! He looks great!! What a lucky girl you are! :)

Robyn said...

Wow! You better watch out, your gonna have women knockin down your door!:) Looking good! Hey thanks again for coming today, you are so awesome!

Crystal said...

thats way cool id have to say. Hey you guys should stop by when your my way. You can see my house from the highway and i know you know where salina is.

katie said...

since it's a sin to covet your friends hubby i won't but damn!!!

:) hehehe

and are you going to the midnight twilight extravaganza???

*WEST* said...

Katie-I am laughing that is so funny! I think it might be safe to say I may be the only person not hitting the midnight craziness. I got invited to go but we leave early Friday to go out of town so I will wait and see it later...

Lindsay Henderson said...

I'll let Tyra know about Clint, she was talking about a male season of ANTM! Ha ha, but really he looks great Shannon! Miss ya and hope all is going well down there!

The Mills said...

Wow, thats awesome!! Congrats Clint!!! :)

Lana said...

That is awesome! He looks great!!