Dakoda has been asking all week to play in huge piles of leaves so we finally made it out. I guess we better be out all we can and soak up some of the last days of warmth for the year...


Haley came by with Bostyn she thought it was pretty fun. She did not want to get out and was not too happy with her momma!





11 comments:
all these pics look so good, what a great photographer you are, i guess it helps to have the cutest boys too!
that first picture of Gage is sooo cool!! it reminds of the start of Juno..
i love the fall leaves on the ground...
i don't love the fall leaves when they have to be raked up?!?
:)
Those pics are awesome. Bostyn is getting big, she's way cute. All of them are, what a bunch of good looking kids.
GREAT Pictures!! Your boys look so cute. I LOVE fall pictures. I feel like I missed fall this year.
Okay so my family (mainly my parents) think that your little Dakoda looks just like a Larsen! And Boston favors that side of the family as well. They look like they could pass as brother and sister :) Really they are all just darling.
Hey what are you guys doing thanksgiving weekend?
We have no plans at the moment...if you are coming into town get a hold of us!
ok so go read my comment that the 'Wrens' left on my blog of my AMAZING photography skills!!!!!!!
....koda and tutu could pass as brother and sista!
........that one picture you have of tutu with that weird happy excited face looks like she is saying,"HHHEEEEYYYY YOOOOUUUU GUYSSSSS!!!!"
Yes Haley I know you have great skills..bow hunting skills, num chuck skills and now photo skills!
And you know Haley she does like Baby Ruth's...
AMAZING PHOTOS!! LOVE THEM!!
Post a Comment