Ever since I was little we always looked forward to playing in the irrigation water. We used to wait til the peach orchard was full of water and we would go out and play still the flag at night or other night games. My sister and I would have some serious mud fights til we were either laughing so hard we were crying or we were literally crying cause some one got hurt. There are so many memories for me here in the orchard and the pumpkin patch and I am thankful we still have a chunk of land for my kids to enjoy. I know it is one of the last pieces of land around this place and I hope it stays this way for a long time. This summer how ever has been so hectic we have hardly made it out and finally did late Friday night! The kids had a blast as usual...
My boys...

Gager

Colt

Dakoda

Silly boys...
My mom had Bostyn out there and I took a few of her too! Love the batman shirt...
9 comments:
gagers is such a goofball!!!
That looks like so much fun. We used to play in the irrigation water at my grandma's house as kids, there is nothing better.
Cute Pictures!! I love how Gage is in his underwear.
Ha Ha my kids would live in there underwear or pj's if I would let them
I remember having a mud fight in the field, it was soo fun, back in the days, hu! The pics of the boys look so cute. Also thanks for always being my built in 2nd mom of the girls this summer, wouldn't of made it otherwise.
Oh boy does that bring back memories. I love irrigation days. We sure had some good times in our youth. Too bad we don't get it anymore on that side of the street, guess we should just come over and use yours!
SO CUTE!! I love Colt's face in some of the pictures. your boys are so cute and you take such good pictures.
I know I tell you that all the time but you do.
Shannon
It was so great to see this pictures and see what you wrote about playing in the irrigation water reminds me of when I was a kid, guess if you grew up in Orem most of us remember this things but it so good to hear your memories and remember when my kids did those things. Found your link through Suzannes blog and glad you are there to keep an "eye" on my boys.
Kathleen
Kathleen, its so good to hear from you! Half of the memories there are with your family! And a ton more just came flooding back! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment