Wow eleven years already!!! Clint is out of town for a bit and I just wanted to tell him Happy anniversary! We have created an amazing life together and I feel very blessed to have him! Clint is an amazing dad, husband and friend! We have been to some very fun places together and some not so fun, but made a ton of memories along the way! We have been through bad times and very very good times which has made us who we are today! We are so blessed with three amazing kids who I am sure will keep us on our toes forever! A big I LOVE YOU and many many more years together!
i know the joe dirt thing was the best!!!!! i'm so glad for you two! you are truly sooo lucky to have him he is such a good guy and i will have to say he is even luckier to have such a good girl hehe! love you lots....p.s. i'm gonna miss tutu sooooooooooooo bad i dont think i can do this!!!!!
12 comments:
happy anniversary, that's awesome.
Happy Anniversary...I love the Joe Dirt costume. It seemed like just yesterday we dressed up that night. fun Pic's and memories!! Luv you guys!!
i know the joe dirt thing was the best!!!!! i'm so glad for you two! you are truly sooo lucky to have him he is such a good guy and i will have to say he is even luckier to have such a good girl hehe! love you lots....p.s. i'm gonna miss tutu sooooooooooooo bad i dont think i can do this!!!!!
p.s. the wedding picture is my favorite!!
Wow! 11 years! Time flys huh! You guys are a great couple and we love ya! Hope you have many fun years to come!
Happy Anniversary!! Trevor sure misses Clint, hope work is treating him well!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! wow 11 years.. your old.. heheheh kidding thats awesome! I love your pictures.. your such a hottie!
How crazy are to be married that long. i love the older pics you both look so little. CONGRATS
How awesome number 11, what a cute fam.
WOW...has it been that long???that I have known you and that you have been married for?!?
i love those older pictures because it's so fun to look back and remember huh?
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
OH MY HECK you guys look so young...oh wait, you were very young :)
So many great pictures. I love the older ones where you look so young. 11 years, crazy.
Happy Anniversary! (late) You're a great couple
Post a Comment