1. My room I am washing sheets...
2. My bathroom
3. My closet not so bad I just put clothes away thank goodness!
4. Part of the fam room
5. My sad fridge! It is on my list to go to the store tomorrow!
6. My laundry room. I had just done all my laundry. But really it is almost always clean cause I hate to do laundry so I have to do it every day so it won't pile up!
7. part of the mud room, which stays clean until school rolls around!
8. What my kids are doing. I am laughing cause I just took a picture of this couch and they are not on it. How fast they can come out of no where!
not sure what he is doing
9. I don't know how you can pick one favorite pair of shoes?! Mine at this moment are these beauties! I love to see them every morning!
10. Ahhhhh got to love self portraits! I usually do when someone else is in them! So you might as well make fun of yourself while taking them!
There you go girls. I am tagging: Sun, Ris, Haley, Ash, Anj, Mandi, Amber, Natalie and really whoever wants to do this!




5 comments:
this is the best tag! so much fun and with so much honesty...except that your house is freakin clean! and so freakin cute too!
but what do i expect?!?
now that the kids are in school...lets plan a time in the next few weeks of a lunch date!...
love the self portrait!!! and you should have taken a picture of your carpet in the closet... and no that is not a "dot dot dot"
Hey! It's Kel! I am so glad I ran into you! You look so good and your boys are gorgeous! I love looking at your blog. How fun! Keep in touch for sure!
Love, Kel
I am glad I ran into you too. We should for sure get all the girls together sometime. I would love to sit and chat and catch up. I will tell my mom and dad hi for you. My mom was so happy when I told her I ran into you. Keep in touch!
Kel
Good Job! I'm so proud of you. Your house looks prety clean though. Maybe I'm the only person who lives in third world trash all the time. YOur house is gorgeous by the way.
Post a Comment