Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dear Mom...


Click on letter to make bigger


I love this kid! He comes home the other day and hands me this letter and off he goes. I laughed so hard when I read it one cause I could tell he was in a hurry when he wrote it and second cause he is so honest! The part about the lawn mowing cracked me up!! I asked him why I drove him crazy and he looked like he was going to cry. He said I only did a little when I bugged him about homework but it was "only a little" and he still loves me so much and he does not want me to feel bad. I had to laugh and I hugged him and told him everyone drives everyone crazy now and then and I am glad that he is honest! One day Colt you will appreciate that I drove you crazy about homework and I am sure it won't be the last but remember that I do it cause I LOVE you!!

11 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

aww... that is so sweet! He is darling! What a good kid!

Anonymous said...

Kids are so honest!!! I can always tell what I say a lot because my kids repeat it to me, sometimes I have to watch myself.
Your boys are so cute and I can't believe they are all in school. I say I can't wait for the day but I really know I will be so sad to not have them with me all day.

HaleyandGabe said...

thats the cutest thing i've ever seen! he is such a different duck! i love colt!!!

Duncahoo said...

That is soooo great, how cute is he. I respect you lawn mowing as well.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Too cute..it almost made me cry!! I love you guys!!

Hill said...

That is so freakin funny and cute. I love it.

Manolakis Family said...

That is too cute. I am very impressed by the lawn mowing; however doesn't suprise me a bit. Those Flaming Gorge pictures are beautiful... I remember you always taking off and going there

thescotts said...

How cute! I love kids honesty too. Ele told me my hair was ugly the other day because I had it in a pony tail. I laughed so hard and then I about cried.
Your boys are gorgeous and I have to say Shannon, being married to a photographer and all, you take some really great shots!
Love, Kel

katie said...

i can not wait until i get my first letter!
i agree...the lawnmowing part was the best:)
those are the things that make it all worth it....

Robyn said...

He kills me that is so funny! Love there honesty!

Lana said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest letter. I love that!! Those are the best moments of being a Mom. What a sweetie!
K-Shannon you take great pictures. Your boys are so handsome and I love all the pics.
Looks like you have been having some fun times lately, especially labor day weekend, minus the tire mishap.
I saw you at the Mall this morning, but didn't get your attention in time. You looked like a beauty as always.