On our way out we decided to take a back road which they had just grated so the rocks were like glass and of course my dad pops his tire! When they were changing it Colt was standing by Clint and the Christmas story popped into my head. I just pictured little Ralphy helping his old man when he drops all the lug nuts, too funny!
Then we hit the parade. It is such a random little parade. The tractors are about as exciting as it gets. And the one trailer they have decorated as the float. But my favorite part was the Little dog dressed as a cow.
Don't they look like they are having so much FUN!
For being a little parade they do throw out the candy!

This crazy guy coming in hot and throwing candy
This crazy guy coming in hot and throwing candy
Then off to the Rendezvou (not sure how to spell this word). People from all walks of life show up and from all over the states. The boys love to see all the old guns and bows and arrows and all the teepee's. I won't lie I love to see all the random people. I tried to catch a few but I missed some of the best!
The streets are lined with motorcycles. The boys thought it was so cool!














8 comments:
Sounds Like a lot of fun!!!! Looks like there were some really good looking guys at the rendevou!!!
Now those are some interesting pictures.
Gotta love a parade with tractors in it. haha
You guys always have a blast! Trevor sure misses you guys, and wants to go hunting with Clint!
how fun but i especially love the pic of the lady in her short shorts and her ace hanging out!
love it!
love the cheesecake factory...always!
i love dad!!! his face is the best
good night!!!love you lots.
hahaha I love those pics...I went to Swiss days for my first time last year and loved it! I'm sure I would have loved it more if I had the chance at winning a pig though
Ha Ha, my dad had a Powerchute (the crazy guy coming in throwing the candy) for years. His was only a two seater but it was so much fun! I loved going up on it with him! So, how do you make 2-4 pic's post together like you do it? Is that photoshop? Also, my friend designs my blog for me. She uses www.scrapblog.com (I think that is it), but she loves to do it so I'll have her do one for you when you are ready. Just let me know.
Post a Comment