Today was Dakoda's first day of school and he was sooooo excited to go! After the back to school night last week I was not so sure he was really going to do it but he had so much fun today. He was really excited to tell me they had snack time which does not surprise me that that was his favorite part. It is so weird that I am at that point already, all my kids being in school at the same time! It was a little bitter sweet for me. I missed him today. I missed him asking when his brothers are going to be home 100 times in an hour and the continuous mom, mom, mom. (I missed it until he got home and started doing it again) I guess this little stage of life just got here faster than I thought it would and he is growing into quite the little man. All in all I guess I am going into a new and exciting stage of life and I will learn to roll with the flow!






4 comments:
I am glad Koda had a good time in school today! Bridger had so much fun playing with the boys last night, he talked about it all day long and had to tell my mom that he was wearing kodas jammies. love you guys!
I can't help but be a little jealous that you have all of your kids in school. I was wishing today that Ammie was my youngest instead of my oldest/only:) Oh well, you said it goes by fast so I'll try to believe you.
Ok I can't decide if I am excited for karter now or Scared and sad! Koda looks so cute and BIG! Let's get together. Luv ya!!
Oh he looks os cute! I cant believe all your kids are in school!Party! It is kinda wierd though I must admit, the difference is one day Ill have another and be right back at the start, your done with that!
Post a Comment