Monday, February 11, 2008

TAG....

I have been Tagged by Ris too learn some stuff about myself...

What was I doing ten years ago...
I had just finished school and had started working for Scott Hancock Studios. And I had just gotten married...

5 places that I have lived...
*Orem
*Lindon
*Provo
*Orem
*Orem
I know I don't move very far!

5 things on my to do list today
*Taxes
*Go help in Gages class
*go to the bank
*Go to the store to finish Valentines stuff
*Run kids where they need to go...

I enjoy... There are too many things that I enjoy, I could name a lot! Movies, Taking pictures, shopping, VACATIONS! I could go on so I am just going to say that I really enjoy LIFE!!!

3 bad habits
*If I do not write it on my to do list for the day I tend to put thing off til tomorrow
*I worry way too much over little things
*I swear, not the big mother words, just the little words, still its swearing and I am working on that one.

5 things you might not know about me
*I love to take bubble baths, but hate to actually shower and get ready!
*I shoot archery with my husband, not so much since we have had kids, although he tries to get me out once spring starts coming.
*I can not cook to save my life, but I love to get new cooking stuff. It is fun to wonder through cooking stores and going through cook books, but too actually have to cook?! Thank goodness for Dream Dinners
*I love going to stores like office max and staples, and going to the website See Jane Work I love paper and pens and ..you get the picture. I love to be organized
*I love to read... Magazines, trashy novels, mystery, little kids books, self help books what ever I love to read!!!
I think I am an open book there is not to much my friends and family do not know!

5 jobs that I have had
*Gap
*Ross
*Scott Hancock
*Artisan Salon
*MOM
And the never ending life of still being on the farm....

I am going to TAG>>> Haley, Mandi, Marianne, Amy, Robyn....

3 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

Well it looks like you screwed up on your things to do today...since you totally forgot to take Gage to tumbling!!!hahaha well not totally forgot..good thing Colton reminded you and Gage wasn't too late.

*WEST* said...

I know I will call myself mother of the year today!!!! It has just been one of those days!

HaleyandGabe said...

It was just super funny to watch you and gage running around the house....i wish i had a video camera