I had to pick something or someone to follow for the day and I chose to do Gagers lion who he calls tigger because I thought it would be a little easier, I did not realize how much it moves!!!
Our photo shoot!!! Which was a fun experience. It was fun to see how everyone focuses on different things!
The claymation project! I had a lot of ideas but being that I can barely draw a stick figure it was a challenge. Play dough is harder than it looks!
This is my head phone project. We had to pick an object out of a bag and shoot it in different ways.




6 comments:
I love it I should have taken the class with you and Ris. Awesome pic's I am excited for you to take them for us at the temple!!!
Nice work. I'm taking a class too but it is just a community class and is a 5 session crash course on digital cameras. It looks like you are accomplishing much more than I am. I love the tigger shots.
I love it, looks like you have a natural talent!
I need to take a camera class so badly. I can barely work my camera and half the time my pictures end up fuzzy and then I delete them so I only have 1 or 2 pictures of something we go do... where do you take a camera class from.. help!
Thanks guys! Amber I took mine from Nicole Hill her link a little sussy is on my blog. I know a bunch of people that are taking them at UVSC as well. Hope this helps . Oh I know you can take them at Inkleys or Allens
shannon i love you and hope you don't have ANOTHER "one of those days"!!!
Post a Comment