Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pajama day...


For those of you who do not know Gage...He LOVES pajamas! The minute he comes home from school he is in to p.j.'s. He really would stay in them all day long if I would let him. So you can imagine how excited that he was when pajama day at school came!!!! He counted down the days for like a month. And here is a funny conversation he had with his dad just something I want to remember so I am writing it down.

Gage: Calls his dads work and the secretary answers. Hi is my dad there?
Secretary: I'm not sure who is your dad?
Gage: Oh his name is Clint.
Secretary: I'll get him
Clint: Hey bud what is up?
Gage: Dad pajama day is not tomorrow but the next day so you need to tell me to get dressed tomorrow when I wake up, not in my pajamas but my clothes then the next day you need to tell me to get my pajamas on k.
Clint: O.K. I will do that.
Gage: Bye dad
Clint: Bye love you.....

This conversation took place at 2:00 in the afternoon. It was so funny and when pajama day finally rolled around you can imagine his excitement!!!

5 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I love it...Karter is the same way I swear he would never get dressed if it wasn't for me and Scott.

HaleyandGabe said...

my all time favorite picture of Gage :)

Anonymous said...

OK--That picture of Dakoda on the side of your blog looks just like Bostyn. She is definately a good mix of her parents.
(this is gabes sister)

Duncahoo said...

Tag again

A said...

K- that conversation is tooo stinkin cute! I love the things kids say and the simple things that mean the WORLD to them. Sometimes I wish I was still a child so innocent and carefree! Cute superman jammies!