
So on a whim we decided to take the kids sledding up Soldier Hollow. My sis was going so I talked clint into going and taking the kids to do the 6-8 p.m. session. I thought the weather had been so good we should go. We got up there and we were the only ones there I wonder why? It was 17 degrees when we got there! After a little while the fun bus showed up and it was packed. Dakoda had had enough so he and dad headed for the lodge while I tried to take pics of the kids but it was too dark and too cold. When we left it was a whopping 9 degrees Then we decided to get up the next day and go snow mobiling into a very good friend of Clint's family's cabin. It was soooo cold at first but then it warmed up. So we just hung out, had lunch, played some games and rode. Aside from a few snow balls to the face (Koda), one snow mobile acting up as we are going across the frozen lake, which I was for getting off the lake as fast as possible it was such a nice day!!!!!!




2 comments:
ouch- look how red their faces are
Burr, that looks way too cold. Poor Koda with the snowy face.
Post a Comment