Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Las Vegas

 Clint has been working out of town a lot lately.  Last week he was finishing up a 18 day road trip.  The last half was in Vegas.  He called when he got there and said that I really needed to come down and bring the kids because the client had put him in the Presidential Suite at Caesar's Palace!  If you have seen the Hangover that's what the room looked like.  Not as big, but still HUGE!  So I threw the kids in the car and headed down there.  The kids really were so great but I was in much need of some down time and with three boys that don't happen.  I had to laugh because on the first day at the pool we were there for like two hours and they were done.  Gage could tell I was bugged because I just wanted to lay and do nothing.  The second day we were there for about an hour and Dakoda was saying he was ready to go back to the room and Gage piped up and said " Dakoda don't start.  Mom is not done relaxing".  hahahaha I thought it was so funny.

Gage love watching Criss Angel's mind freak.  I had asked him of anything he could do in Vegas what would he want to do and he said go see Believe at the Luxor.  Good thing Clint had gotten tickets.  We surprised the kids and they were so so so excited!!   When we got there the usher came and got us and moved us to the second row from the stage.  I must say that this is not the most kid appropriate show. Had I known I do not think I would have gone.  But even people in line were telling us how much my kids would love it!  lots of swearing and adult humor which luckily went over there heads.  (I hope)  I have go to say that his magic tricks are insane.  Really how does he do some of the stuff that he does.  I am still baffled.

All in all the kids had a blast and it was really mellow but I am so ready for a girls trip!!!







4 comments:

Sorensen's said...

Cute pictures! Glad to see that your boys want you to relax....wish mine would let me! I loved your Easter post too! I need to jump on the blogging wagon again and get a new post up!

katie said...

um? half marathon? how in the hell...lol...did i miss that?!?!?!

WOOT WOOT!!!! did you just LOVE it?! (in a good way?!)

way to go!!! are you planning on doing any others this summer up here? let me know....

xxx

The Mills said...

Wow presidentials suite, how nice!!

*WEST* said...

Yes Katie my first official half! I really liked it. The course was awesome!! I am doing the hobble creek half in August and then the red rock in September!