Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter 2011

This year Clint was out of town for Easter so I decided to head to St. George with my sister at the last minute.  I let Colton stay home with my mom because he already had a fun packed filled weekend planned with his friends.  Yes he is to that age.  (Sniff, sniff,)  We had a good time swimming, flying kites, crashing Easter parties, egg hunting and a fast and furious trip into Las Vegas.  I love to travel with my sister.  We know exactly what the other one thinks.  We know how we like it and we always have such a good time!! 


 I laughed and hid some Easter eggs in the fridge and if you know Dakoda you will know why this is funny.  Yeah its one of the first places he checked!

 Haley gave aBostyn a kite for Easter.  She wanted to fly it but Haley told her it was not windy enough and to wait we turned around and Bostyn had it out and up in the air all by herself.  We were rolling!!




No comments: