A very Happy Birthday to Gage. He is the BIG 10 today! Gage is so boy. Everything that makes a boy is what Gager is! He loves hard, plays hard, fights hard, and achieves hard. He really is that kid that can go from 0 to 60 in about two seconds in what ever situation. He by far is the most stubborn out of the three. He gets his mind set and that's that. I have to say he probably reminds me of me the most at that age. I love this boy more then words!!
Gager at 10
*loves animals**loves his brothers**loves magic tricks**loves to read**loves to play with his buddies**loves going to the rec with his Dad**is loving school**LOVES BASKETBALL*****
A very happy happy birthday to you! You are so loved by so many. MWAhhhhhhhhh!!!!!








4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE!!!
Such a cute boy
What a stud, I swear your boys are stinkin handsome!!! I love the pictures, the one of him as a baby with his nose scrunched up kinda looks like haleys little guy! maybe that look just runs in the family. LOL hugs
Happy Birthday Gage. I love that he is so much of his own person and I love his style choices. So stinkin cute!
He is SO HANDSOME!! All of your boys are! And I LOVED your leprechaun story haha that is so dang cute!
Post a Comment