Then Dakoda decided the best way to trap him would be to find a girl Leprechaun to bait him with. So that when he saw the "lady" he could not resist. Lenny would say "woo woo" Those were his words!! This is what he came up with. Colored and perfected by him.
Well his bait worked and Lenny left a trail of Gold and colored coins from Dakodas room to his trap.
and star glitter dust went out the front door all the way to the sidewalk then disappeared!
Dakoda was so EXCITED when he woke up and kept saying "I can't believe I actually caught a Leprechaun." And " I can't believe my imagination worked." He was then a little nervous to lift the box. I was so excited that he was so excited. He then turned all of there breakfast green. Green eggs, pancakes and green milk!
He left cute little magnets to spell out his name.
I think we may even made a believer out of Gager!!
Needless to say Koda went to school on a high! Oh how I wish they stayed this way forever. I have got to say this was almost as fun as Christmas for me. I love these boys so much and little things like this that I can do for them. Thanks to my mom for all the help! Until next year...I hope!




7 comments:
That is so cute, I need to do something fun like that next year, I totally forgot it was even st Pattie's day. I love his little lady leprechaun, that is so funny.
Cute! I am not that creative. He must have a great imagination.
so cute!!! what a fun idea.
Ok I gotta do this next year!!! Karter and Kandon would just
LOVE it!! Our mom and you are the greatest!!! You almost have me fooled!!
I meant your mom
So clever.... love it!
Shannon!!! Hey, it's Kennedy(: Remember me!? Melissa's oldest(: i was looking at my cousins blog, monica and jason, and found your blog name and looked at it! Ur boys are adorable(:
Post a Comment