Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July in Flaming Gorge...

Ok so I am slowly trying to get caught up on this blog. This Summer has been a crazy one and I do not know why. Not enough hours in the day I guess. Figure I will post what we did on the 4Th then go back and try and get caught up on all the in between. We finally made it out to our place in Flaming Gorge. We do not go out near as much as we should. I should say that I don't go out enough. I love it out there. I get so caught up on the every day life it was so nice to go out and have the family one on one!

We went on a four wheeler ride and it was a lot of fun and so pretty despite that we got caught in a massive rain storm. We got back and we were all SOAKED to the bone. All except for Gabe, Haley and Tutu cause they had the rhino so they were dry and laughing at us.


The boys have been watching to much "Man vs Wild" they started to make us a hut to keep warm!





Lots of fishing and hanging out with each other.



We did not take the boat this time around but that did not stop Koda or Bostyn from bailing in!





This should be Haley's Christmas card this year..hehe...



















Of course we had fireworks to top it all off. Can not wait to get back out there. We always have such a great time!!

5 comments:

Duncahoo said...

So much fun! koda makes the best Jasmine!

HaleyandGabe said...

that is seriously like our first family picture...hahaha love it!!

Sunshine said...

You take the best pictures! So cute. I love the one of Koda and Gage. Your boys are the cutest buddies.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Oh so fun...I miss your cabin!! What fun we have all had at the Gorge!!

Dane and Jessica said...

That picture of your boys with their arms around eachother is SOOOO cute!!