I hear a knock at my door and it is him and he says "Have you seen my magic carpet"?
I started to laugh so hard and then he just kept saying "get it off, get it off". Not before I got some pics of course. Well now she has a new one for him and told him if he will put on the rest of the princess costumes she will take him to Toys r us. He is in serious thought on this one. I guess it is so funny to me cause he is such a little boy and it kills him to do this stuff but really wants that prize in the end!





5 comments:
so funny!! My favorite is the pose on the lawn!
and we had to do some serious talking to get him to do that!!
I'm with Haley that one is hilarious!! He really could pass as a girl for those. He is going to KILL you when he gets older for this!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I AM LAUGHING SO HARD! That is great! He is too funny! He sure makes a pretty girl!
So fuN!
Haha... thats so funny! Love it!
Post a Comment