I am not one for the cold but all this snow is so much FUN!! We have not seen it like this for a long time. We decided at about four o clock to head out and play in it. We pulled the sleds behind the four wheeler through the orchard, made snowmen, had snowball fights, and of course snow angels. It was way after dark before we headed in. It's feeling like Christmas finally!

They were so excited to make a snowman and before I knew it Clint and I was all that was left finishing it. We both had different ideas on how to go about it so I think it turned out a little morphed but we got it done!

I was trying to catch a picture of Gage and caught a snowball in the face instead!! Not before I caught him in action though! Little stinker.

3 comments:
So much fun, I love the snowman. I wish the whole stinkin house wasn't sick so we could come play.
FUN we should have gotten everyone together.
Love the snowball in the face picture that's just classic boys. I was dodging snowballs all day yesterday.
I should have came up..next time for sure! Karter was having a blast too!! I can't believe all this snow!!!
Post a Comment