Sunday, December 21, 2008

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is what we will be watching in preperation for Christmas! These are two of my favorite Christmas movies of all time. It is crazy Christmas is here already. I am ready as I am going to be considering I started about October this year. Which is good and bad because I swore I would be done way ahead of the crowds this year and I pretty much was. But I find the earlier you start the more little stuff you keep finding to buy!



We wish you all a safe and very Merry Christmas!!!!!!



5 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

Tis the season to be jolly and joyous...fa la la!!!

Sunshine said...

Christmas did seem to get here really fast. I can't believe it's almost over. I don't know if I've told you this 500 times but your family picture looks SO GOOD. Love it!

katie said...

merry christmas to you too!

i hope that you have so much fun...though i know that you will!

ps will you email me your address? :)

Ashley Willoughby said...

I love your cards! The family picture is great. I started early too, and I am not ready either!!

Manolakis Family said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like you had lots of fun in the snow... love the snowman AND your family pictures are so amazing! Absolutely beautiful family!