We all remember that line right?!? We went skating the other night and the kids had a blast. Koda and Meg were excited to skate with each other on the couples skate. Lance was a trooper and put on skates. Clint was scared he would eat it and opted out. Way to take one for the team honey. Next time I won't let you out of it!!
I used to live to go skating in Elementary and the place has not changed much. My skating skills sure have though! I will say that it was a quite the workout. Trying to keep Koda up on skates and me not eating it at the same time was a challenge. Lots of FUN!!
7 comments:
Wow it hasn't changed has it! That brings back so many memories! How fun for your kids! I should see if we have a skating rink around here! :)
that place hasn't changed a bit!!!
how fun....how many memories do we all have from there?!?
I totally know what you mean. classic was like the highlight of our SUMMER...every freakin Saturday from 1-5, oh yeah! and i remember meeting my boyfriends there which changed every Saturday too!! I loved to request songs to the DJ and snowball was like soooooo serious. man i miss being a kid. but mostly what i miss about classic are those NACHOS YUM!!!!!
How fun that is something we might have to try. That is if I can find a rink around here.
PHANTOM HERE WE COME.....or more like, H & M HERE WE COME!
Hey what are your plans for thanksgiving weekend?
I love this post because I have thought the same thing about that skating rink. I took Noah this past month and nothing had changed since we were kids. It was pretty funny! The kids have so much fun! I guess it nevet gets old!
Your kids are SOOO cute!!
Post a Comment