Peaches are finally here!
This is what I will be doing for the next little bit.
Gage decided to get tricky on the swing set and was going to jump out into the sand and decided at the last minute he might be going a little too high and tried to stop himself. Well ...that did not work and he face planted on the rail road ties. He was not all smiles when he did it and got a huge goose egg and scraped himself up from head to toe. Picture day is next week hopefully it fades a little! Just PEACHY!!





11 comments:
poor Gagers but he still has that infamous smile.
OUCH!!
And YUM!! Those peaches are the BEST.
oh suck...poor guy. you might have to resort to using make-up on him, I don't think it would affect him later on...
Ashlee-When you download your pictures to be put on your blog and you have them in your little thing that says post or save I just drag them so they are right next to each other.
I haven't done anything with Photoshop yet. I think I am just a little intimidated. Plus I just need to find time
Your poor kid, and right before school pics, that sucks! Those peaches looks delish, I will stop buy and get some soon!
ouch...poor kid! that looks painful :(
Poor Gager's!! Hope it looks better by picture day if not there is always retakes right? Love those peaches...yummy!!
OUCH! That makes me hurt just looking at it. Hey, I want some of those peaches! Peaches are my favorite fruit ever. Are you selling them?
Of coarse pictures are next week isn't that the way it goes. He is still too cute for his own good. Thanks for the support. We really should get together.
You and the boys can come over for sure to see the babies! They're the cutest lil things ever! Hey, thank you again for the peaches, they were delicious and I appreciate your kindness to give a sister some peach love, ha ha! We need to have a girls night soon! If you ever need the boys watched while you, Hay and your mom go on a girls date, Trav and I are all for babysitting, not kidding, call me! Linds
Post a Comment