How sad summer is over! We have had such a packed full of fun summer! I usually am ready for a change in the seasons but not this time. I am going to miss it. My mom, sis and I ended it by going to the melting pot! It is such a fun place to eat and is so good.
Mama Mia is such a good show and has to be my favorite for the summer! It is such a good get your girlfriends together and go movie.
Now off to school! I am not a mom that likes when school rolls around I like my kids home. I think it is just that summer is so carefree and you get into the relaxed mode then boom school hits and it is all about having a schedule from the time they wake up til they go to bed. They were so excited to go though! I came home from running early on Monday and they were already dressed and back packs on by 7:15 am! Gage was so excited about the teacher he got this year, and to go back and see all his friends. He has just gotten over the BIGGEST fever/cold sore blister ever. He was all nervous it was not going to go away before school but it did thankfully!


The first thing Colt said when he came through the door was how much fun his teacher is but man does he like homework! He was not kidding either on the first day I was surprised how much he had! I guess that is an indication of what my year will be! Then all of a sudden I had girls calling my house all day on Monday to for him. He would answer and they would be all giggly and he would get embarrassed. Seriously this is not going to start happening this soon!!!


Dakoda has been so excited to start school all he had done is been on a count down! So the day comes that he gets to meet his teacher and we go into his class and he wants nothing to do with it! I had to hold him in there while I talked to her. We get home and I ask him what he thought of the class and he says its fine. His brothers have been prepping him on school and what you can and can not do in school and how you have to make sure to say thank you and please. All Dakoda is worried about now is how to hold in his farts until class is over. I know that might be a little to much info but that is honestly what he has been worried about. Are you serious?! He does not start til next week hopefully he will pumped about going again.


Gage taking Koda's picture. O.k. so I have to ask have you ever had your kids like a piece of clothing so much they live in it?!? I will say that I am excited to see Gage go to school cause If I have to see this orange shirt much longer I do not know what I will do! Luckily they can not wear cut off sleeves to school...
Then after school we were off to pick some of the first nectarines of the season. They are coming on late this year by about two weeks or so but it wont be long! My Grandpa is still running this orchard and I know it is one of the very few left around here!
Won't be long before these are filled with peaches! FUN FOR ME!!!
Gage giving Dakoda a lesson on how to eat a nectarine!
11 comments:
I am so happy you left me a comment. It was so funny because I actually just looked at your blog this afternoon for the first time because Mandi found my blog through Kelly and when I looked at her blog I found yours. I didn't have time to leave you a comment and I was going to do it tonight. You boys are SO gorgeous. I am not suprised. You look beautiful as always and your family is so great! I am so happy to be in touch! Love your blog.
Oh, and my son has a shirt that I will be happy never to see again that he wanted to wear every day in the summer that was sleaveless just like the orange one, so I know where you are coming from.......and the worries about keeping the farts in was priceless. Of course the girls are going to be swarming early for all of them. Love it.
I cant believe how grown up they are!!! I love the new pictures you took of them they are way cute! And I laughed so hard when you told me how Koda was worried about farting...he is so funny!! We need to get together soon! Luv ya, Ash
those are some good looking boys!! im sure many many more calls from girls to come for a looonnnggggg time so just deal with it!!
p.s. i delivered my food baby the next day around noon!!! hahaha
Haley did your food baby have a name???? ha ha, just kidding..you are so funny!
I love how hot your kids are!!
Your boys could not possibly get any CUTER!
Love the Melting Pot... you girls are ALWAYS doing fun stuff. I need a sister :)
Your boys are little studs... so cute all ready for school.
So, does your grandpa sell the nectarines, peaches etc? If so, where? I am trying to find a great place to buy.
Did you take those pictures of the boys or have them done? They are so handsome and those pictues are amazing! The of Gage looks like he should be an abercrombie model.
Could they possibly get any cuter! Kinda boring when you are gone.
Ashlee, our peaches are a little late but I will let you know when they come on. And Nat I did take the pictures you are too nice!
Post a Comment