Besides some few minor set backs which included: Our tent blowing away with Gage inside, 3 of the 14 kids there getting sick (one of mine included), Kyle almost ripping off his finger, and Ryan's prop getting tore up, it was very good times. We had lots of fun around the fire which the kids got to see more than the adults did, some fun games of horseshoes for the guys, lots of boating, and the company of great people.
Some horseshoe fun... Ryan smoked everyone!
Clint giving Koda thumbs up for the camera, what a good guy
I wish I would have gotten Sunshine's wreck on camera it was so funny...
After...not feeling so hot! Nothing is worse then getting a sick kid on vacation, especially in the heat!

All the kids were so good. Half the time they were headed for Sun andKyles trailor so glad they brought it too cause we had to crash there after our tent went down!













9 comments:
Your trip looks like so much fun! Feel free to call me any time you want to go boating. (wink wink)
that looks so fun now i wish i would have come out!! i noticed you on the wakeboard and you are plugging your nose.....you ALWAYS plug your nose when going into the water still, every time..funny!!
That was so much fun. You got SO MANY good pictures I laughed and Loved the one of Dakoda sleeping. Some of my facial expressions are pretty scary. We need to go do it again one of these days.
Thanks for all the fun times on your boat!!
You have hotties for little boys you are in trouble!
Looks like all you guys had fun!! Too bad I wasn't invited to the H.S. reunion!! Just kiddin'! And I agree with Karly you are in trouble with those cute boys!!
I think it is so funny that you have to plug your nose when you go into the water. Jeremiah is the same way and he also has to plug his nose when he dives, I have tried to teach him that he doesn't need to plug it when he is diving but I think it is a pretty hard habit to break. Looks like a lot of fun!!!
i may be a good blogger but you are the best vacationer/boater!!! mom and i'd rather be where you're at :)
so fun and yep...you're in lots of trouble with those boys!
What do you guys not do in the summertime? You must've planned trips for almost every weekend. How Fun!
So fun! We are bummed we missed out, maybe next year.
Post a Comment