Gager's class made books these are just a couple of pages from the little book that he made. He knows me so well when I saw the shopping page and the picture of the Target store I had to laugh. I got a little choked up I will admit. I love how excited they are to give you these little presents it is for sure what I look forward to on Mother's day!


The boy's and I had a date to see the new Iron man movie, they loved it! I have to say it was a lot better than what I thought it was going to be!
We also went out to our property in Duchesne to help Clint's dad. The kids had a blast playing in the dirt, riding the back ho and roasting marshmallow's. Clint did a GREAT job at picking out my mothers day present this year! He also went above and beyond the honey do list and did a bunch of yard work. Hope everyone had a great weekend and a Fabulous Mother's day!




3 comments:
so, did is miss something or did you not mention what great thing clint got you for mom's day. Hey, in your garage sale-ing will you look for any little tykes out door stuff like a little slide or something to crawl in/on, for me?
SO CUTE! Gotta love it when your kids do stuff for you and show that they care. CUTE!
haha I am so glad that you whipped out the pin cushion at bunco because that was sooo great. our friends sat behind yours boys at the baseball game on Friday and they cracked them up the whole time.
Post a Comment