Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend




My mom, sister and I took the kids and my Grandma to see the new Narnia this weekend and I must say that I was a little disappointed! I loved the first one but not so much this one! Other than that we just enjoyed the weekend! I can tell I am ready for school to get out and so our my kids they beg to just stay home now that all the testing is done. We are all loving the weather and can not wait for summer break!




4 comments:

katie said...

HMMMM we are going to go see that movie so I will let you know what I think. I am also very excited for the school break and for the summer weather. We love the sun!

HaleyandGabe said...

Narnia was for the birds!!!!

Ashley Willoughby said...

Hi Shannon!
I was so excited to see your comment! Your family is so beautiful, and you look great as always. I still think you are the cutest girl ever. Take care

Hill said...

I liked the first one, but I can't bring my self to watch it again. I'm glad for the review so that I don't waste a rare movie night out on it.