Friday, May 23, 2008

Little of this...



...and a lot of that! We decided to take the kids and go swimming. Clint is working in S.L. and we went up for a bit. It was Bostyn's first experience in the pool and she loved it! The girl could not stop laughing which is huge cause the girl is full of smiles but you have to work to get her to laugh!


Also I am loving the new "Wii Fit". So much funner than I thought it would be. Although I must say that my "Wii age" was a little disappointing, and I thought I was a pretty active person. It calculates your BMI and all sorts of stuff. Just one more thing to get me all the more motivated!






6 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Looks like you all had tons of fun! i have to agree I was disappointed when it came to my Wii age but my BMI was better than I expected. It is lots of fun and a great way to workout!

HaleyandGabe said...

lets go swimming!!!

Sunshine said...

Bostyn is so dang cute!
I want wii fit. I'm giving Kyle a wii for fathers day so I guess I'll have to wait until then. Now that I know it's good I'll have to get it.

Crystal said...

HOw fun!!! Youll have to tell me about the Wii I am thinking about getting one!

Josh said...

ya i call b.s. on the "Wii age" but the rest of it is pretty cool.

Rasmussens said...

Looks like you guys are keeping busy :) I didn't even know you had a baby girl! Congrats! Maybe we'll see you when the Hooley's get here? Cute Blog!
Lynzie