I wish it was not over! We headed down to St. George on a whim, which for some reason seems to be my life lately, full of last minute ideas! We had so much fun and the weather was awesome! I talked Clint into taking the kids to Vegas one night and on the way there my car started to act up. Come to find out the fuel pump went out and the shop had to order the part in so we got stranded there an extra day! The warm weather has got me so excited for summer, I can not wait for camping trips, Lake Powell, and whatever else this summer has in store!





11 comments:
I love St. George in the spring because it is not to hot. It looks like a lot of fun. Is the bottom right picture at Sand Hollow?
It sure is! It was my first time there and it was so much fun. I can not wait to go back and camp there!
AMEN to being excited for SUMMER!!! Gage pulls some pretty funny faces....you ready for our big game tonight?!?!?!
ummmmmmmmm?!?!?!?!
Sound fun St george is always nice. Looks like you had a good time with the fam....are you playing slw pitch?
ah man, I'm so jealous, that looks like so much fun.
hey girl it's been a long time... I love this blogging world you can catch up on everyone's life. We need to get together sometime. Next time you drive by my house you should stop and see it. I am living at my mom and dad's in the basement and nock on the basement door and we can walk over....
Shannon you seriously have the cutest boys! I just read the comment about slow pitch... oh how fun would it be to get the old team together - I would love to play!!!
Lexie comes home every week saying "mom I saw the EEEMUUU, GOOOAT, and Big BiRRRD" seriously lets get together soon - and I don't remember the last time I threw a softball!
Hey, we do need to go camping!! Let's plan a trip seriously... Let's get together one of these nights.
Man you make my spring fever even worse!! I had a blast at the game hopefully by next time you'll be ready to play again...ha..ha!!
Looks like you had so much fun! I so love to go down there, its the best little get away!
Post a Comment