

Just remembering the days of no worries and playing with your friends. The days of classic skating and of course note passing! So the other day Colt came home with this folded up piece of paper. He so proudly gave it too me and said, "This is from my friend". I opened it up and read it. I was trying not to laugh! Especially at the " in your silly little costume" part. I asked him if he wrote her back and he had not, not at this time any way. The next day he came home and told me he had wrote her back. He said he told her she had beautiful hair and that she looked nice and on and on. I can only imagine what her parents are thinking if they read the note. I was trying so hard not to laugh cause he was pretty heart felt about this little letter he had wrote! It is so funny to me too cause Gage has come home with little friend letters and they go straight to a secret place! Its crazy how fast they grow, one day Colt is into playing cowboys and the next thing I know the " NO GIRLS ALLOWED" sign is down!!! He still would rather be home battling his buddies on the x box or playing football out side, now with a little note passing in between. I guess this stage kind of snuck up on me fast! (You might have to click on the letter to enlarge it so you can read it)




13 comments:
That is so funny! The things you need to worry about now...and times to come! They definitely grow up to fast!!
you forgot to mention in your post how colt said it was so romantic!!!!hahaha the kid kills me...seriously where did he come from?!
That is so cute. I remeber those days! Were did he learn about being romantic
The other day in Mckinley's kindergarten class they had to write letters to each other. Mckinley brought hers home and it was from a little boy Chase he said "I like you because you are cute"! I don't think I am ready for this stage yet:) It feels like they grow up way too fast, before we know it they will be bringing those boys and girls home to meet the parents, AAHHHHH!
April--Too funny! I will have to tell you about one of Gage's kindergarten letters he brought home when he first started school. All I can say is that I was glad he was not reading that well yet!!!
Does it get any better than that!
Love your blog Shannon! Your boys are so dang cute, you are in big trouble if they are that cute and they like girls...bad combo, but it does beat the alternative huh
ok that is so dang cute! I will laugh so hard when addie comes home with one of those! so funny!
How cute is that? You have the cutest family!
That is too funny. My cousin is a 4th grade teacher and she says she takes away notes from the kids all the time and then after school she gets together with another teacher and they read them together and laugh cause they're pretty funny. I have a feeling that the West boys will be known as the Hot Family when they are in junior high and high school. They are so darn cute. Watch Out!
come home already!!!!
Oh man, this cracks me up! Good times in elementary school!! Your boys are definately going to be known as those cute West boys!!
Post a Comment