
Colt had his first derby! He was soooo excited. Clint had been away so Papa Kevin helped him with his car. He probably was dieing to do it any way cause you know it is all about who's dad or in our case papa can make the best car. I had know idea how big of a deal the derby was. There was people that ordered parts off of the internet, it was crazy. It honestly was like nascar. I would not be surprised if there were secret bets going on. I had to sit at the weigh in table and every time a kid would put there car on to get weighed there dads would be right there looking over their shoulders. It honestly was so funny. I know there was competition with some friends of my brother and there dad when they were little and they would all get together and try to get the other to spill the secrets of there cars. It was always all in fun so my dad was ready to get back in the game. And not to mention the sweet paint job Gabe put on it. Colt's car got voted the sleekest. Again it came down to Colt's car and another kid in the ward. Colt's car won first 4 out of 6 heats. Overall his car took second, he was so happy! I guess you can say the race is on for next year. OH DEAR!!!!!
(shoot! The middle left pic got cut off. Colt is waiting in some serious anticipation)




3 comments:
How much fun I cant wait until trey gets to that age, looks like a lot of fun!
Next year BRING IT ON right?!?!
Hey Shannon! I can't believe how big your boys are. They are adorable! Robyn finally talked me into doing this blogging thing and I have to say it is kind of addicting. It is fun to see how much everybodies families have grown.
Post a Comment