I was tagged by Sunshine. If I tagged you copy the questions & fill in your answers then tag six friends. Have Fun!
1.What is your most embarrassing moment?. I walked into a mens room once and went to the bathroom, came out and there were to guys using the urinals. that is just one of many!
2.What is something that you think about and laugh at every time?-Hands down it would have to be something to do with my kids! Colt pretended to be sick once and told me " Mom I do not feel good, I think I have hey fever"! That is one of the many!!!
3. What is you favorite season and why?- Spring and fall. I love it after a cold winter and it starts to warm up and you can start to work in the yard! I love fall cause well I'm not sure I just do!
4.Who is your hero?-My parents. I am really lucky to have them. They have taught me well! And I look up to them a lot. Clint would have to be another one! He is an amazing dad and husband which I would have to credit his parents for!
5.What have you learned throughout your life that you would share as advice for others? This is a hard question cause I have learned a lot and by know way am I done learning! I try to tell my kids to treat others the way you want to be treated! And until you have walked in someone Else's shoes never judge. Too be honest and serve others! Live life to the fullest!!!
6.What is your favorite goofy thing that your spouse does which makes you fall in love all over again?-"YEAH RODGE" He is really good a coming up with random things!!! There is a list!
7.What is your favorite book(s) of all time? I love to read, I have lots! I love self help books, and I have a lot of childrens books! I just finished the Kite Runner and loved it! There are too many to list!
8.What is one of your pet peeves?- Fingerprints all over the car windows, especially after I just cleaned them!!!!!!
9. What has been your favorite place to travel and why? I LOVE to travel!!! New York and Australia would be ones at the top of my list! Clint travels a lot and I have been very lucky to go to some really cool places with him! Any where with my family one of our favorites is Lake Powell. We go every year!!!!
10. Add a question of your own! You can leave a comment to answer this one if you want. If you could be in the shoes of someone famous for one day who would it be? Britney Spears! Not really!!! I would choose Oprah and I would spend a lot of her money! HA HA
I am going to tag- Haley, Hill, Robyn, Mandi, Amber, Tahsha
Friendships?????
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment