Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend fun!!!









Posted by PicasaI love EASTER and I always have. I do not know why?!? I love it especially when it is as nice as it was this Easter! The weather has been awesome and it is getting me soooo ecxcited for spring/summer. The kids had a blast. We went to papa and grandma Sundquists on Saturday for an Easter egg/scavenger hunt. Then to papa and grandma Larsens on Sunday for another hunt. We also got to watch Bostyn this weekend while Haley and Gabe had another ball tournament in St. George. She is such a good baby. I put her to bed at nine and she would sleep til seven forty five the next morning! My boys just love her to pieces! She loves to be snuggled like no tomorrow. It is enough to make you baby hungry. Then I remember how much work it is too have a new babe. "Tutu" was so much fun and I really can not get enough of her. I had to laugh though cause when Haley brought her stuff over it looked like they were not coming back. She was very well prepared. Ha Ha first time Moms, we have all been there. I hope every one had a great Easter weekend!!!!

7 comments:

Sunshine said...

CUTE!! you're lucky to have Bostyn so you at least get a girl part time. I don't know.... I think I see a baby in your future. Cute easter pics.

Hill said...

She is getting so big and didn't loose any hair, that's awesome. She is way cute, I love the pic of her and the hat.

Robyn said...

Oh sounds like Shannon needs a little girl! so get on that!JK looks like you had a super Easter!

HaleyandGabe said...

Thanks again for watchin her for me! You know she loves you to pieces!!!!!!

Manolakis Family said...

Happy Easter! Looks like you sure had fun. Haley's baby is so beautiful and so when is number 4 for you???

Crystal said...

i dont know I think I would enjoy Haleys baby..... You are a very good photographer. i love your blog pictures they are always fun to look at. have a great week!

THE EVANS FAMILY said...

I have decided that you have the cutest boys around!! Your neice is a cutie pie too! I am sure she is spoiled rotten!