

I must say that as I have gone back over the old high school scrap book I have been rolling!!! This is just one of the many that is to come. These are pictures of my best friends from junior high and high school! It is so fun to see who they are today and what each has done with their lives. A lot I have always kept in touch with since our being out of school which has been almost 11 years now(saying that makes me feel really old). And thanks to this blogging thing catching up with the ones that you have not seen in awhile. This has taken me back to the days of the cool bubble sayings that you could put on pictures, hitting the picture booths at the mall, the ninth grade night dance and passing your school pic out to your friends. I am not sure how Kyle ended being the only guy friend on this page kinda funny and right next to his future wife. I wish I could find all the pics of us girls always going to the mall and getting our pictures taken at that place they could put your picture on pillows and stuff, we did that quite a lot not on pillows of course. O.K. now for me and "THE DRESS" Natalie, I do not think that it gets any more polygamist looking than this! My hair is back with the big bow and everything. For all who are confused see Sunshine's blog. Can't wait to see pictures of who else borrowed "THE DRESS". Well until next time HAPPY DAY!!!




8 comments:
Too Funny. I love it.
The collage thing actually works out to be quite handy & work well with blogging.
Funny that me & Kyle are by each other in this. We didn't even know each other then.
I am nervously looking forward to future posts.
shan you look like a mexican or even a black person in the very bottom right picture.. the one in the picture booth! hahaha
I must say it is funnier than you described!! We are so goofy! I love it!!!
no way! love the polyamist dress!
If only you had levis on under the dress...well I guess those awesome tights are just as good.
Josh and I were thinking that it was a good polygamist dress, but then I noticed that you are showing some skin on the back so that puts the polygamy idea right out. Josh thinks you have the dress on backwards.
Oh my gosh! you hadn't put the polygamist pictures on when I last commented. WOW! I love it.too funny
I especially like the poses and the stare off into space
THE DRESS IS OFFICIALLY A CLASSIC!
Oh my.... The dress really is a classic! I love it! The collage is great too - I think Marisa may be wearing her grandma's doily in one of those pictures, this really dates us.
Post a Comment