
I can not believe how much Haley and Bostyn look alike! I probably could have found a better photo but this works! She is getting so big and I just want to snug her all day! I really just had to find something to post because I am tired of clicking onto my blog and looking at the dress!




4 comments:
what a doll. she has a lot of hair. I love that stage when they just lay on you and sleep. but mostly I like other peoples kids at that stage so I can give them back. I like my kid walking and playing.
Hill-I would have to agree...although it is nice the days that you are just so tired or the days you have a lot to get done..but now that I think about it and Colton is 8 its kind of sad to think that he is that grown up and time flew before I knew it...
ok I will have to admit she is cuter than I was....
They do look a lot alike...I guess she will be a cutie just like her mom!!! Although she already is!!!
Post a Comment