OK OK....I know that this is totally sick and all I can say is that I am glad that the kids go to the dentist next week...and this was only hitting the trunk or treat and Grandmas! And to top it all off I FORGOT my camera, me who has a camera everywhere I go, in the car in my purse etc. By the time we got home they were dead and had stripped out of costumes. I am just glad I had taken there picture at Disneyland in ther costumes, even though they had dressed in something totally different on Halloween I have taken a mental picture..and will never let it happen again!!!
Friendships?????
11 years ago




4 comments:
looks like you got a hall too! Thank goodness for floride right? I think im getting this thing all figured out! Thanks for entering me into the world of blogging!
What kind of mom are you not having your camera at all times???
bummer about the camera, I wanted to see them in their cute costumes. That is a butt load of candy!
Marisa, I know, I know, I am a terrible mom...Who does that?
Post a Comment