Sunday, October 28, 2007

DISNEYLAND 2007

Every year we try to take a girls trip to Disneyland with the exception of my boys!!! It is so much fun...Haley had to miss out this year because she is SO pregnant! This time we were supposed to go to sea world too, but the fires had it all shut down, so we went to Universal Studios instead. We did the trick -or-treat thing at Disneyland and it was so worth it. We had so much FUN there. They shut down the park at five and let so many in. They keep all the rides open and there is a TON of stuff going on! What more can I say who does not love Disneyland!!! I could go on for pages I am sure of everything we did but I won't I'll just leave a lot of pictures instead.....






The before and after of the face painting...thats what splash mountain will do!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! We love Disneyland, so much that we went twice in 10 months. It looks like you had a blast, we went to dinner with Gabe and Haley while you were gone and she was sad she was missing out!!!

Hill said...

That is awesome, I've always thought that Disneyland at Halloween time would be so freakin fun. But any time at Disneyland is better than anytime anywhere else.

HaleyandGabe said...

yeah-yeah...rub it in!!!!

Sunshine said...

FUN!!! Cute pics.

Hooley Family said...

Cool face painting! It looks like you guys had lots of fun. Have fun at the dentist, I take my kids tommorrow.