http://shop.thecheesecakefactory.com/PublicStore/catalog/Home,1.aspx
So I have wanted this place to come here for as long as I can remember!!! It is my favorite place to eat...and not just the cheesecake!!! The food is sooooo good... they are putting it in next to fashion place and it should open some time in November. I can not wait...that just means I better really start hitting the gym because this could not be good....we will really see how much self control I have!




5 comments:
I am so happy for you!! Especially Clint, since now he won't have to make special trips to Vegas so you can get your fix of Pot Stickers and come right back home...
Well, looks like we need to have a girls night and go once they open!!! I am so excited, you got me hooked and the only one I have been to is twice in San Diego!!
I'm not sure I've eaten there, sounds like I need to try it though. I'm sooo jealous about your disney trip on monday, we just booked our plane tickets for next september but it seems so far away.
I make special trips to San Diego for the cheesecake factory so I am so excited as well!!!
(Gabe's sister)
Ryan and I got to go out last night, and we went to the cheesecake factory! We had the potstickers and I totally thought of you. We can go together when we come back for a visit.
Post a Comment