Monday, October 15, 2007

Dress up anyone?





I have been going through tons of pictures trying to get them all organized on my computer these are a few of the hundreds of dress up ones that I have. Some pictures I totally forgot that I had and some I have to say what was I thinking? My mom is a major Halloween nut and she is always getting costumes so the kids have plenty to choose from but for some reason it seams that we resort back to the cowboy thing...wonder what Halloween will bring this year?

8 comments:

Sunshine said...

Your boys are so CUTE!!

Hill said...

cute, I guess I know where to go if I need cowboy stuff.

HaleyandGabe said...

Hey that turned out cute!!! Just wait til "Paysley,Averie,Oaklee,blah blah" whoever she will be gets to dress up in GIRL costumes!

Hooley Family said...

I love your slide show, your boys are so cute. You take great pictures, you should do it professionally.

Sunshine said...

Hey! I love your family pictures at the bottom of your blog. Are those recent? look like it. You look so good. I love how wide your blog is... you will have to teach me how to do that.

Jenn said...

Oh, your family is soooo cute!! I know I cant wait to see them! And your right, they always have a place to stay in California! Jenn

Jenn said...

P.s.
I was reading your blog and then Haleys and I thought how lucky you all are to live next door to eachother! I am jealous!

Sunshine said...

So you are sick of doing hair??? You are supposed to be a photographer. you would be really good at it. That might be your calling in life.
I just had an epiphany thought I'd let ya know :)
we need to do girls night out ASAP.