Monday, October 31, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

Family pictures this year were surprisingly FUN!!  I know I am not alone when I say how stressful they can be.  When we look back at pictures and we all look to be smiling but really at the time your telling your kids "hold still, don't move, smile, quit bugging each other, etc."  This year there was none of that.  I LOVE having pictures to look back on.  I really need to get back on my game about taking pictures!


Colt is getting so grown up!
Gage is still my poser and I hope he always will be!!
He for sure gets everyone smiling during pictures!
This one was so funny!  The boys were so scared "Big Bird" was going to sneak up on them.  So Clint came around the corner and scared them. So glad the camera was out and ready!
I really have to say that I do not mind that I am out numbered 4 to 1...I LOVE them!
These I would never normally post but they are HILARIOUS!!  So unnatural as Clint would say! hahahahahahaha



LOVE this one!!






I had to put the one of the barn and the little house in.  They both bring back so many memories for me and I am so glad the boys get to experience them all as well!  My grandparents lived in this little house with my mom and her brother.  It has a total of three rooms.  I could not even imagine!

Last but not least our favorites! I told everyone to put on what ever they wanted that would best describe them.  This is what everyone came up with.  Clint and Colt of course went straight for the hunting gear, Gage and Koda went straight for the football gear.  I went for the running gear.  The red tutu because its Christmas and Fun!!

1 comment:

HaleyandGabe said...

awwww love the last ones!!! So damn cute.