Koda played really well and got made a captain on the team. He made an 80 yard touchdown among the many he made. He played hard and always with everything the kid had. He was Quarter back and Treyce was his center. It was so funny to watch the two of them. They always had each others back. you messed with one you got the other!
I love sports period! So many great things come out of playing them!! I absolutely can not wait til football season starts up again! By the time football had ended I had over 2500 pictures!
I love this picture! It is a step by step of one of Dakoda's tackles.
Dakoda was one of the few kids that could actually aim and throw the ball. I loved when they would do actual plays!
the three amigos...
Words really can not describle my love and admiration for this man.
Or this one!!
He really steals my heart!







1 comment:
I love that last picture of koda. And the one of dad, clint, and you are all super cute too!! Aahhhhh I love my family xoxoxox
Post a Comment