Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tinkerbell-half


Seriously this for me is probably equivalent to the Boston marathon for some!!  Clint surprised me for our anniversary with this.  I am so excited for this!  Staying at Disneyland hotel or California grand, shopping, and beaches and being with some of my favorite people!!!  And of course a run through Disneyland!!  Could not be a better gift!! 



5 comments:

Hill said...

I will do this before I die.

Amber Lynn said...

Holy crap, that sounds AWESOME!!! I so want to do this next year.. its two of your favorit things, Disneyland and running, Couldn't get any better!!! Have a blast!

HaleyandGabe said...

something to look forward to thats for sure! and the PERFECT re-fuel food for sure.......churros and diet cokes mmmmmmmmmm, can't wait!

HaleyandGabe said...

you really think mom is going to be able to stay home?? I bet she pulls something out of her sleeves! I would not be surprised to see her at the finish line....... ya think?

Duncahoo said...

Bring it on!