Another year at one of our favorite places to vacations has come and gone... Now having said that out loud I am asking myself why I don't get there more! Clint's mom and Dad always always put so much time and effort into this trip and it truly does not go unnoticed or unappreciated!! This year was a little hectic at first for me. My grandma has been really sick so I had debated even going. Spent the first few days worrying. Finally relaxed a little toward the end. We did lots of cliff jumping, lizard catching, site seeing, fishing, knee/wake boarding, game playing etc...
Only a couple of mishaps...Colt jumped off a cliff and landed on his back knocking the air out of him for the first time ever. He came up out of the water gasping for air. Clint was in the water and to him before I knew it. Shook him up pretty bad. But after a few hours he was good to go again! Then Gage has begged me all week to take his life jacket off. I finally let them the day before we left to go down the slide while I sat on the back and watched them. We were taking the air out of some tubes and had my back to him and heard a loud thud and in the water he went. I thought he hit his head on the slide and went under. Clint and I were both ready to dive in when he came up. Turns out he slipped and hit his arm. Needless to say life jackets were back on!! I have NEVER had a feeling like that. Scared me to death!!
Love Lake Powell!! But I am always so relieved once we are packed and out of the water that no one got hurt and we all made it safe and had a good time!!
Clint loves to hunt..I mean fish...as if we did not all already know.
Colts favorite thing about Powell is fishing!
Gage loves to explore and catch lizards.Dakodas favorite thing to do is cliff jump!! They can never be to high for him. But they are for me!!
I loved that we made it to rainbow bridge this year. The last time I was there was right after we were married 14 years ago!!
Colt got his first shaving lesson.hahahahaha




2 comments:
i cant say it enough of how darling your boys are and pretty much your little family! i love all the activities you guys do! How fun!
So excited you had a great time although next year there is no overlapping vacations! Love all the great pictures!
Post a Comment