One on the 2ND
Two on the 7Th
One on the 8Th
One on the 11Th
One on the 13Th
One on the 15Th
Two on the 18Th
One on the 20Th
One on the 21st
This is not counting two of our dear friends that are born in December. Whew!!!!
I got looking at some old pictures and decided to post a few. OK more then a few and I could have posted a lot more. I love looking at pictures and recalling exactly where you were and the memories that they bring.
Today is my Grandpas birthday so Ill start with him. It is so hard watching them get old. He has so many stories to tell and has experienced so much. I love listening to stories about the war, sports that he played, hunting, fishing, horse stories, highway patrol and countless others. He is one of the most creative people I have ever met. You want something made and he could have made it. From belts, birdhouses, playhouses, fishing rigs, hunting rigs etc. He has been a huge part of my life and I love that I have lived around the corner from him all my life and still do.





Next my sweet grandma. I remember running through the orchard to get to her house almost every day as a kid. She is one of the sweetest people ever. Always helping someone in need. I always say that when I die and if we could come back I would come back as an animal and live at her house. I would live like a queen all her pets have. From horses, pigs, goats, deer, lamas, emu's, hawks, cows, dog's and cat's. Many more..


Next is my Dad. What can I say about this man. I look up to him so much. He is the most amazing papa, dad, friend, father in law and neighbor you could ask for. Always there when you need him even when it is inconvenient for him he is there no questions asked. I love to get advise from him. LOVE LOVE LOVE him!! Love this picture. Bee sting.



One of the many dreaded horse rides. This was Haley's turn. We hated riding Blue because chances were you were going to get thrown off.

Ahhhh My Mama. One of the funnest people you will ever be around. Trying to get a picture of her is a nightmare she avoids. If you ever get to experience a Disneyland trip with her consider yourself lucky!! LOVES her grand kids. She devotes so much of her time to them and loves it!
One of her classic faces!!
One thing I wish she would have stuck with was her horses. What an amazing horse rider she was!
My brother is 4 years older then I. Growing up he was the typical brother. Loved to boss me around. He has grown up since then hehehe and maybe I can boss him around now. OK maybe not!!
Then there are these two. What would I do without them. They are two of my "bestest girls" as Tutu would say. Growing up Haley and I would fight like cats and dogs. Mostly because she was always in my stuff. Now I am always in hers. She is one of my best friends and anyone would be so lucky to have her as a sister!
Haha I through this one in there because who's parents would by them a huge Corona hat. That would be my parents! Vacationing in Mexico...











3 comments:
Love all those pictures. Some great memories there. I really liked that post...Great Job!?!
Such a great post and so many amazing pictures. I love your whole fam and wish them all Happy Birthday!
Such a fun post!! loved it....too bad mom won't!
Post a Comment