Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pumpkins and more Pumpkins.....

Ahhhhhh Fall is finally here! I LOVE this time of year. It is officially Fall for me when peaches are over and Pumpkins begin. I truly do feel so lucky to live where I live. I love that my kids can go out side and be surrounded by fields in the middle of a busy city. I love that they get to experience what I got to as a kid living on a farm. One day they will see how lucky they were especially when there is NO ground around here any more. We can still go out and play in the irrigation, ride four wheelers, swing from the rope swing in the barn and still play steel the flag in the orchard!

I also love that my kids get to work on the farm (when they work and don't play). I think its so good for them in so many ways! Not to brag but we do have the BEST pumpkins around!!



Clint and his loyal helper!




Gabe striking a pose. Would not be pumpkin season without seeing a few of these lovely ladies!






















And of course you have to play after you work!!






4 comments:

DeGrey Family said...

Love the photos. There are some really great moments captured there. Such a handsome family you have.

HaleyandGabe said...

aawwww they are seriously all so cute! The one of clint and tutu melts me...how cute is that picture?! she loves her clint!

Duncahoo said...

I agree with Haley...so many cute pics but the one of Clint and Bostyn is adorable! Hate the bodagits??? on the pumpkins though, ewwww!

Sunshine said...

You do live in a Fabulous place! Best of both worlds living on a farm in the city.
Way cute pictures.