Over Labor day weekend we went out to the Gorge. I can not tell you how much I love it out there and we don't get there enough! Since I have been little we have gone there over Labor day. They have a small town parade and games and stuff. When we were little they had greased pig races and you got to keep the pigs you caught. One year we came home with 3 pigs. I am so glad that my kids get to enjoy it now.
We did the parade and went for a drive down to the green river. We all just hung out and enjoyed being away from the chaos of life. I also got in a couple of early morning runs. Clint could not make this trip but thats ok. I have three handsome boys who keep me plenty busy!
Waiting for the parade...
Playing on the Green river...

Love that Papa...




Playing around the fire. Smores and duck duck goose...
Gage and Dakoda decided that they were sick of skipping rocks and that they were jumping in!

Love my family!!!
4 comments:
I love my family too!!!! you are the best!
I love your family too and you all are the best!!! AHHHHH
You guys are always doing something fun! I need to come your way!
What a fun vaca!! You look so great Shannon!! I was telling Ris that the other day! What a fun family you have!
Post a Comment