Spring break 2010! What was supposed to be a relaxing mini vacation was not. I think I had in mind that I would be laying poolside drinking Pina coladas and reading while the kids were perfect angels and not yelling mom, mom, mom, every five minutes!. HAHAHAHA... Colt decided to stay home and hang with Grandma and Papa this time around.
The first couple days the weather just did not want to cooperate. We made the most of it though. We got in the park, food, Vegas, food, pool, food and lots of bonding! Oh and did I mention FOOD!!! Which is a whole other story. But its game on again!!
The crew...


Looks so FUN..it was freezing!





One of my faorite things to do in Vegas. The water show and the gardens!


I cant wait to get back. This time I WILL be sitting poolside though! In the sun;-)
7 comments:
Looks like fun! What a cute group of mommies and kids!
Oh what a fun vacation, wish i could have been there...
HAHAHAHA...thats so funny!! I wish you could have been there too;-)
where was I?
fun!!! and yes the weather sucked!!!
Cute pics!!...next stop California!!
SO FUN!! My kids still talk about it all the time.
I'm with Jenn next stop--GIRLS TRIP--California !
Post a Comment