Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kodas day....

Koda has graduated Kindergarten and to him its a pretty big deal! He had his little program at school and I will admit I got so choked up. This is more than likely my last kindergartner. Other then my nephews and niece. It has been really hard. I am so excited to see him grow up and to watch him change but he is my baby so its bitter sweet.

He has done really well this year and has LOVED school. He has made some really cute friends and is such a great friend to them. I am not going to know what to do with myself next year. All my boys will be in school ALL DAY!

Clint is still in Amsterdam so he has missed this week and was pretty bummed about it so I took some pictures for him.










5 comments:

Duncahoo said...

He is so freaking cute!!!

Chase Family said...

Handsome little guy!

Amber Lynn said...

what a handsome lil guy in deed!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine said...

HANDSOME DEVIL!!!

so CUTE next year all kids all day YAHOO!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

He couldn't possilby get any cuter I swear! Our boys are growing up right before our eyes!!