Monday, January 25, 2010

Snow fun!!

This weekends snow was awesome!! It was the best packing snow. We had to get out and play in it for awhile. Sledding, snowball fights, and some fort building!

Haley even got down and dirty! I think she is trying everything possible to get this kid OUT!!


This is about all I got of Gage. He was not so much into it today.















Ok, so that was FUN! Now I am ready for it all to melt and see the grass! I really want some warm SUN!!!!

7 comments:

Duncahoo said...

So sad I missed the fun, damn sick kids ;) Love love love your fam!

HaleyandGabe said...

WOW!!!!!! (he may really have a beard and teeth)

Sorensen's said...

Cute pictures! You guys got a ton of snow. We got barely a 1/2 of an inch! No fair! I love playing with the kids in it.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Me too!! I'm sick of this damn snow!!!

katie said...

LOVE the snow IN THE MTNS but other than that??? NO!!!!

i NEED the sun to come home SOON!!!

xoxo

Sunshine said...

FUN!!

Amber Lynn said...

lol, I am down at my parents this week and drove past and saw the fort,, Love it, it made me laugh and I needed that today. how fun.. and holy crap, haley needs to pop soon. lol