I swear the older you get the faster time goes! I like every one else was ready for 2009 to be over! I do not know why I think the first day of 2010 is going to be so much different then the last day of 2009?!? I guess it just means a fresh start, a clean slate. I am excited none the less. Some of what we did this last year.
*Lots of swimming*girls trips*family vacations- Lake Powell, St. George, Starvation, San Fran, Las Vegas, Disneyland, Cali, and Flaming Gorge.* So much fun with family and friends*Rodeos*concerts*my first Elk hunt*Colts first BIG hunt*Koda started kindergarten*Gage got baptized*
We did a lot of fun things this last year. We also went through some not so fun times. Watching our grandparents get older is never easy. Watching Clint's grandpa struggle with his cancer. At the moment he is doing really good and is in such great spirits. We almost lost my grandma this past fall but she seems to be doing a little better. We always think they will be here forever so it makes you stop and make the most of the time you have left. Watching those around us struggle with the economy has been a hard one as well. By hell things better start to get better!! But I am thankful for the hard times. Maybe not at the moment but in the end it always works out the way that it should in some way or another. There is a lesson in everything. I guess it is what we learn from it that makes or breaks the outcome. I know sometimes that is easier said then done.
This year I have LOTS of projects to get started on. I do not know where to start. Finish the yard, basement, revamping the upstairs, garage, photo stuff, getting this here blog printed off, and on and on. We are looking forward to new babies, trips, and spending time with fam and friends. I have no big resolutions this year. They always seem to die pretty fast. I do have lots of hopes and wishes this year though. More love, more time with family and friends, get some projects done, get back on my daily workout plan, saying no when I really want to say no, not worrying about things that are out of my control, helping out others more, get more in tune with myself, and just to have FUN!
I feel very blessed to have the life that I have. Ill take it with all the ups and downs.
Its a simple one and I love it that way. I have a great family, 3 handsome and healthy boys, a husband who is so good to me and our boys. I have the most supportive family. We are so lucky to have our families live so close to us. I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. Don't know what I would do with out them. They push me when I need it. They listen and never judge and they honestly tell me what I need to hear. I may not always like it and that why I love them!
So with all that said bring on a new year!!




4 comments:
That was fun to read, well written! Happy New Years to you guys!!!
So well said! We really do have such amazing families and friends! We are going to have a an awesome year and I am so thankful for the bestest, best friend ever!
how can you be two best friends to someone?? come on its ME or her.... haha J/K!! Love you lots and lots. I am sooooo lucky you are mine whenever I want ya!
da dum, da dum, and she feels the same.....loves you so much!
How can you be best friends to Ris and Haley and me too...Oh ya it's cuz you are!! And that's just fine cuz your so easy to love and be best friends with!! I loves your post and I agree totally with life coming with the ups and downs. Hope this year includes much more time with each other!! love you lots!!
Post a Comment